Image Map

Sunday, June 1, 2014

My First Currently... June!

Since my blog is now up and running and it is June 1st, I am just in time to link up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade to do my first ever currently post! 

So, here it is!


Listening- Seriously, the Pandora 2000's hip hop radio is the greatest radio station ever. Flashback to junior high/high school for me!

Loving- That my hard work payed off! I love my new blog. 

Thinking- Wednesday is my first staff meeting for my first big girl teaching job. I am so excited, yet so not prepared... haha! I have no idea what to expect!!

Wanting- I spent yesterday making some DIY projects for my classroom, but I want to make more!! Starting as a first year teacher means I have NOTHING for my room, so I have tons of ideas and plans. But all those ideas involve money... Ugh!

Needing- Lunch! I have spent all morning and afternoon working on this darn blog, and I seem to have forgotten to eat. Oops. 

Summer Bucket List- 1: Thinking about maybe taking a trip to Maui. 2: I need to go through all of my books that I will be taking to my classroom, and label/sort them. 3: Since I have a few more days off, I want to create some fun and yummy things to cook/bake. 


Happy June Everyone!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! Your blog looks great! Ccngrats on your job! How exciting! I am a Canadian Grade 4 teacher. And I am your latest follower on bloglovin. (Did you know that we can't get Pandora in Canada yet?)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and congrats on your new blog and teaching job!
    Miss King's Enchanted Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. That is one of the things I want to do is redo my blog. I don't like the colors/layout :(

    Eden
    Teaching in Flats

    ReplyDelete
  4. As your grandpa, I couldn't be prouder all you have accomplished! You're a ten in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your brand new blog AND teaching gig! What an exciting time! Please go to Maui!! I'll live vicariously through your pics :)

    Slainte,
    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete