Image Map

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Currently!

It is now July, and as my mom kindly reminded me, that means it's time for another Currently with Farley!

Listening: Summer school is starting soon. The kids are running around outside. How do they have so much energy in the mornings?!

Loving: Between school all last week, cheer camp all weekend, and now school again... I'm ready for a day off. Hooray for Friday!

Thinking: Last Friday was a SPED team meeting at my new school. I got to go in and see my new classroom, take pictures, and see what I am looking at. All I want to do now is set it up!! 

Wanting: If I had the keys, ^^ would actually be possible! 

Needing: I just looked at my "To Grade" bin and there is a huge stack!! Oops. Guess I should get those graded before the kiddos come in. 

4th Plans: My roommates family got a hotel room right in front of the fireworks in Waikiki. We are going to spend the whole day there, and then watch the fire works at night! 

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Found you through the link up! I am pumped about getting my classroom ready for next school year too. Are you on IG?? My name is riedmillersroom on there, find me and we can by IG buddies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how we barely get done with school and we can't wait to set up our classrooms for the next go around. I want to do a complete layout change in my room this fall. I am so bad at visualizing things, so I will have to drag my husband in and convince him to help me move the furniture until I get it the way I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, not being able to get into your classroom is the worst!! I feel you there, I can't get in until August :o(
    Enjoy your 4th in Waikiki though, and post some pictures! Sounds like a blast! :o)
    Emily
    Munchkins Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited that you are teaching 2nd and 3rd too! I just read your comment on my blog and emailed you...I would love to chat about your new job...you are going to love self contained!

    Becky
    Lesson Plans & Lattes

    ReplyDelete