Image Map

Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Currently

I can't believe it is already April... I am now in the 4th quarter of my first year of teaching! Where did the time go? How is it already April?
I'm linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade-
Listening: HGTV is pretty much constantly on in my home. I love getting ideas about how to renovate decorate my future house.
Loving: During spring break, my school installed AC in my classroom! As a teacher in Hawaii where it is hot every day, this is huge news!!! Now I can wear nicer clothes because I won't be worried about sweating all day. Yay AC!!
Thinking: I am going to Disneyland in July with my parents. I know I am going, I am committed to going. So I should probably book my flight/park tickets soon... Then I'll be really committed!
Wanting: I spent all week in GLAD training at my school, and I learned some awesome strategies for my ELL students and even some good ideas to try with my SPED students. I have a few strategies that I plan on trying to implement next week, and I can't wait to see how my students respond.
Needing: I am so thankful that there is no school tomorrow. 3 day weekends are the perfect amount of time for a weekend!
Blog name: Well, I'm a teacher, I drink way too much coffee, and I live in Hawaii! But- my blog name will be changing in the next month since I will be moving to Washington, and my blog will be getting a complete make over from Miss Johnston's Journey!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    Teaching in Hawaii sounds like a dream (except for the in the heat before you got AC!) Miss Johnston's Journey seems to do super cute blog work. I've seen some of her stuff on Instagram and it looks awesome so I bet your already cute blog is going to be amazing! Enjoy your long weekend!

    Sara
    Sara J Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get started on your blog later this month! :)
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Lindsey
    Miss Johnston's Journey
    L. Paull Designs for All

    ReplyDelete