Image Map

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Meet: The Special ABC's!

Blog name change? Check!

Blog design makeover? Check! (Thank you so much to Lindsey from Miss Johnston's Journey and L. Paull Designs For All!)

Instagram at over 100 followers? Check!

I am so excited for my new design! I am hoping that this is the kick in the butt that I need to start blogging more! I do post more on my instagram than I do on my blog, so please follow me on instagram as well- thespecialabcs.

*For my family who reads this blog, if you aren't on instagram, you can click the camera button on the flags at the top of my page. That will take you to my instagram page so you can see my pictures!!!*

For those who are new to my blog/instagram, I currently am a special education teacher in Hawaii, on the island of Oahu. I teach a K, 1st, and 2nd grade class for students with moderate-severe disabilities. It is a lot of work, but I love it so much- more on that in a later blog post. :)

At the end of this school year, I will be moving back home to Washington State, where I will be living in the Tacoma area. I don't know my exact position yet, but I have been hired in a school district as an elementary special education teacher. I will find out my grade and classroom type soon (fingers crossed).

I have a link to my TpT store at the top of my blog, however I haven't mastered the art of teaching AND creating for others yet.  Currently, I am still in the "figure out what I want to teach and find something on TpT to help me teach it" stage, not the "I know what I am doing and can share it with others" stage. :) I'll figure it out at some point, right?!

Thank you all for taking the time to read my blog. I love getting to share about my experiences and ideas, and I love reading other blogs in my free time. If you are reading this and have a blog, please leave your blog name/instagram name in a comment below so I can follow you!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Love your new blog design! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award, but didn't have any other way of contacting you! Go to my blog to check out all of the details: http://adventuresintheatc.blogspot.ca/2015/04/liebster-award.html Good luck with your new blog! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete